Italian Leader of Movable Insulated Walls<
Anaunia projects, carries out and installs Made in Italy technological walls and partitions in Italy and the rest of the world. Established in 2005 after the acquisition of “Albini & Fontanot Movable Sound-Insulated Walls”, which had been set up in 1995 by the company of the same name – a leader in the sector of indoor stairs and other brands widely used in international industrial design, Anaunia combines creative intuition and technical competence to offer a range of movable sound-insulated walls, residential movable partitions, movable partitions for offices, movable sound-insulated glass partitions, movable walls with thermal insulation for external use, movable tempered glass partitions and mobile folding partitions.
The distinctive features of certified quality, practicality, aesthetic excellence and ever better performance ensure solutions which are able to respond to the continual evolution in utilizing and living available space. Thanks to an authentic passion for research and project diversification, the technicians at Anaunia are constantly engaged in the development of new solutions and modifiable lay-outs for the flexible management of space, whether for professional or private use.
One area of our business is dedicated to meeting the requirements of those who project or manage hotels, guest houses, restaurants, conference centres, auditorium, offices, hospitals, social structures, school buildings and sport centres as well as housing.
Italian Leader of Movable Insulated Walls
- Made in Italy
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 14001 Certification
- Member of GBC Italy promoter LEED
- Tested and certified by accredited laboratories and recognized by the competent Italian Ministries
- Rw index of acoustic insulation
- Sound absorption coeff. weighted average sound absorption αw
- EI fire resistance
- U thermal transmission
- Reaction to fire classified CL
- Wind resistance
- Air proofing
- CE marking
The satisfaction of our clients is our starting point
Anaunia means years of experience, continuous training of human resources and high quality certified warranty extended to all products and services offered:
- On-site inspection and measurement, or analysis from a technical drawing.
- Consultation on the best way of exploiting available space with movable walls and partitions and the best technical solutions (how to deal with eventual problems such as acoustic bridges etc.).
- Free estimates including technical proposals.
- Custom made supporting structures, walls and partitions.
- Punctual delivery.
- Expert installation and operating instructions.
- After-sales service.